We're preparing tomorrow
was closely involved in the design of a new packaging product suitable for measurements of fixed sources.
A prototype on loan made it possible to collect field returns from several test laboratories in extreme measurement situations, in very wet sampling.
This new product meets the requirements of EEC's EN 15267-4 by significantly reducing analyte losses.
Our partnership with BÜHLER TECHNOLOGIES
allows you to present the Pcssmart+P conditioner exclusively.
We invite you to try this product in full transparency and check that it perfectly meets the new requirements.
Its performance and ease of implementation will surprise you.
This equipment, integrated into a robust suitcase with trolley, combines flexibility, ergonomics, ease of use and maintainability.
The product we are proud to present to you is the result of two years of listening to experienced users.
System benefits :
- Weatherproof to IP 42 ;
- New impact resistant case with integrated trolley ;
- 2 exchangers in series newly designed to reduce losses by washing effect on gases such as SO₂, NOx... ;
- New high performance chillers with high condensate discharge capacity (0.6L/h) with 2 exchangers and dual peristaltic pump ;
- Regulated temperature display as per EN 15267-4 requirement ;
- The measuring chain is independent and completely removable (second display + Pt100) for calibration ;
- Possibility of a quick-lock connection for the heating line, WITHOUT TOOLS.
Sampling pump with bellows, pump head and valves in PTFE : No consequence with acid gases in moisture. NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED.
Many options available :
- Quick-lock for easy tool-free connection compatible with Smartline heated lines ;
- Humidity detector (pump shutdown to protect the analyzer downstream) ;
- Second flowmeter ;
- Built-in temperature regulator for heated line.
- Smartline heated line with integrated filter holder ;
- Heat insulated sampling tee ;
- Many adapters available from ETALONAIR.
Technical documentation of this new Peltier gas conditioner.